Make a Maintenance Request
Our normal business hours are 8:15 am to 4:15 pm, however after hours emergency maintenance calls will also be answered. To contact CADA’s Maintenance call (916) 324-8494 for:
- Repairs needed in your apartment, a CADA apartment building or a CADA parking lot
- To report graffiti in the neighborhood
- To schedule a pre-move-out inspection
- Maintenance Emergency (i.e. fire, water leaking/intrusion, seeing smoke)
Please note: If you choose to e-mail the request, you will need to include in your e-mail a detailed description of the issue (ie. which room of apartment is affected, type of problem, cause if known, etc).
You should receive a response within two business days regarding the status of your request. If you have not received a response to your e-mail or voicemail message within two business days, please notify a CADA staff member by phone or in person.
What Constitutes an Emergency?
- Window that cannot close
- Doors that cannot be secured or that will not allow access into the room
- Doors/Locks that are broken by the Fire Department in emergency situations
- Power failure
- Stolen keys
- Clogged or overflowed toilet
- The smell of gas
Reporting Maintenance Emergencies
To report a maintenance emergency, please call the CADA Maintenance number: (916) 324-8494 and your call will be forwarded to a 24-hour call center. The call center may dispatch one of CADA’s on-site Resident Services Managers or emergency maintenance workers. Do not place emergency requests online as this will only delay the response.
If the maintenance work requires entering your apartment, please indicate in writing that maintenance has permission to enter the property/premises.