Board of Directors Meeting
Friday, April 24, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
CADA Administrative Office
1522 14th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
In light of COVID-19 restrictions on public gatherings, the Board and Members of the Public are invited to participate via ZOOM.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: March 20, 2020
- Chair’s Oral Report/CADA COVID-19 Impacts
- Executive Director’s Oral Report
- O Street Final Concept and Ten Year Assumptions
Contact: Marc de la Vergne, Deputy Executive Director
Staff Report (PDF)
- Oral Staff Reports/ Updates
- Transmittals (PDF)
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Regarding Matters Not on the Agenda
NOTE: THE BOARD MAY TAKE ACTION ON ANY MATTER LISTED ON THE AGENDA. ADDITIONALLY, THE BOARD MAY TAKE ACTION ON ANY MATTER NOT LISTED ON THE AGENDA TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Pursuant to state and federal law, if you have a request for a disability-related modification or accommodation in order to assist you in participating in the meeting, please contact Rachel Mercurio, Board Secretary at (916) 322-2114 to make such a request. In order to allow adequate time to accommodate any requests, CADA asks that the request be made at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.