The CADA office will be CLOSED March 16th to April 3rd as a precaution related to the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have an immediate concern, staff will be answering phones and checking emails. You may contact Maintenance at 916-324-8494 or the Administrative Office at 916-322-2114, however, please note that we will be operating with a skeleton crew to protect our employees so you may experience a long hold time. If your concern can wait, please utilize our contact forms on the CADA website, http://www.cadanet.org/contact.
Currently, there are no vaccines for COVID-19. The best way to stay healthy is to avoid exposure. The following measures help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses (source):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as keyboards and shared desktops and tabletops, using a regular household cleaning spray or disinfectant wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. (But always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.)
We will continue to consult with local public health officials and monitor the situation daily and will provide updates as this situation evolves.
Thank you for your continued support as we work together to protect the health and safety of our residents, staff and Sacramento community.