CADA Takes Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (Updated 3/30/2020)
At CADA, we prioritize the health and safety of our community and want to ensure the well-being of our residents, commercial tenants and staff. As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to impact the Sacramento area, CADA is taking extra precautionary measures to limit in-person interactions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and asking our residents and partners to call, email or submit inquiries online rather than visit our offices.
During this time, CADA will be deploying its staff and resources to focus first on the continuation of the essential services that we provide to our community and customers. Non-urgent response/services will follow as staffing and efforts to minimize exposure allow.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, and until further notice, CADA will implement the following precautions to protect its residents:
- Click here to read about CADA rent during the COVID-19 crisis
- Please report emergency items only to maintenance through the website at: Maintenance Request or at 916-324-8494
- The CADA administrative office will be closed for in-person service. Please contact us through phone or email.
- Move-in and move-outs are not suspended at this time, but please coordinate with CADA via phone or email
- Rent payments will continue to be processed, but delays may occur
- We encourage any CADA resident experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 to contact us
- Scheduled CADA health and safety building improvement projects will continue to be executed for now, but we ask that our residents maintain a social distance (6 feet or more) from our staff and other residents. If possible, we would like residents to be in a different room or outside the apartment while staff is working.
- For CADA Parking residents, the new parking permits will be available when the leasing office is open. A new deadline will be issued at a later time.
We will continue to monitor ongoing concerns and will respond to this rapidly changing situation as we move forward in these uncertain times. Thank you for your understanding, patience and support.
Residents may call and leave a message at 916.322.2114 for any concerns.